Speech & Language Pathologist
Full Job Description
Based out of Chesterfield, MO, Therapy Relief at Hope provides skilled therapy services to children and adults, in homes and schools. Therapy Relief at Hope employs licensed therapists who specialize in speech therapy, occupational therapy, behavioral therapy, musical therapy and physical therapy to provide these services. The mission of Therapy Relief at Hope is to be the first-choice provider through service, excellence, and integrity.
- Assess individual’s performance and implement treatment based on established goals.
- Serves, communicates, and consults as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Maintains detailed records and compiles written progress reports and treatment plans, as needed.
- Provides guidance and training to parents/guardians, teachers and/or caretakers.
- Participates in ongoing treatment meetings, as well as staff meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Master’s Degree from an approved school of hearing and speech-language pathology, and possession of a Missouri license in audiology or speech-language pathology.
- CCC-SLP or CFY eligible.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and software applications.
- Background clearance, physical and drug/alcohol screening.
- Build your own schedule
- Variety of work environments
- Diverse clientele
- Benefits available for full-time caseloads