Juneteenth is the oldest known celebration to honor the end of slavery in the United States.
Watch this video from PBS Kids to learn more:
Draw a picture or write in a journal to tell about what positive changes you would like to see in the world and what you and others can do to help.
Think about how your school, community, country, or the world can change for the better.
- Who or what is important to you?
- What’s something you’d like to see change in your community?
- What would your community be like if everyone was healthy, happy, and safe?
- Do you see a problem that needs to be fixed?
- Are there people who should be treated better? How?
- What can you do to make a difference, fix a problem or help someone?